If the answer to any of the following questions is "No" or "I don't know",
we can help!
- Are your withholdings and estimated tax payments sufficient to avoid underpayment tax penalties?
- Has your Will been drafted to ensure maximum utilization of the unified credit and minimization of estate taxes while letting you control and direct the disposition of your estate?
- Have you done all that you can to provide for your retirement?
- Have you taken all of the tax credits and deductions to which you are entitled?
- Does it make sense to defer or accelerate income?
- If you are selling investment assets, have you taken advantage of those techniques which can provide the maximum deferral (possibly a permanent deferral)of taxes?
- Will your tax returns stand up to IRS scrutiny?
- Has your Accountant/CPA/Attorney adequately represented you before the tax authorities and obtained the best result for you?
- Has your tax professional been sensitive to your needs while providing creative and supportable tax planning ideas?
- Have you been successful in avoiding correspondence with federal and/or state tax authorities?
Smith & Associates, Ltd.
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 1700
Chicago, Illinois 60606-2904
Phone: (312) 444-1776
Fax: (312) 236-5828
©2000 Smith & Associates, Ltd. All rights reserved.