If the answer to any of the following questions is "No" or "I don't know",
we can help!
- Does your choice of business entity provide the best tax and legal results for you?
- Have you considered minimizing income taxes by "spraying" income?
- If your business is selling assets, have you taken advantage of those techniques which can provide the maximum deferral (possibly a permanent deferral) of taxes?
- Did you know that in some instances a business can obtain a tax deduction for charitable contributions of inventory in which the amount of the deduction exceeds the cost of the inventory?
- Has your business claimed all the income tax deductions and credits to which it is entitled?
- Are the business's estimated taxes sufficient to avoid underpayment penalties?
- Do you have a business succession plan?
- Will your tax returns stand up to IRS scrutiny?
- Has your Accountant/CPA/Attorney adequately represented you before the tax authorities and obtained the best result for you?
- Has your tax professional been sensitive to your needs while providing creative and supportable tax planning ideas?
- Have you been successful in avoiding correspondence with federal and/or state tax authorities?
Smith & Associates, Ltd.
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 1700
Chicago, Illinois 60606-2904
Phone: (312) 444-1776
Fax: (312) 236-5828
©2000 Smith & Associates, Ltd. All rights reserved.